Switching to suretyDIY with Qolsys

Hello, I am currently a LiveWatch customer but considering switching to SuretyDIY. I currently have the Qolsys IQ Panel 1.0 and several door sensors. I understand that I should be able to cancel my LiveWatch account and switch to you relatively seamlessly with that IQ Panel – is that correct?

I am considering the DIY Alarm.com Basic Interactive Package (as most of the Gold add-ons don’t apply to me). However, I may consider the Central Station Monitoring.

Could you please walk me through what comes with the Basic Interactive, as well as share any information you have on the 24/7 Central Station Monitoring?

Thank you
Tom

Welcome to the suretyDIY forum!

I should be able to cancel my LiveWatch account and switch to you relatively seamlessly with that IQ Panel – is that correct?

While I cannot speak for your current service provider, typically the process is quite simple. Once you are done with your current service provider you will want to use our Module Check Tool to ensure that your Cellular Module is unlocked and ready for new service.

This guide here may come in handy as it deals specifically with switching to suretyDIY with a Qolsys IQ.

I am considering the DIY Alarm.com Basic Interactive Package (as most of the Gold add-ons don’t apply to me). However, I may consider the Central Station Monitoring.

Both the Basic Interactive and Gold Interactive plans can be purchased with, or without, Central Station Monitoring. Service through suretyDIY is on a month to month basis. As such you can make changes to your account at any time.

Could you please walk me through what comes with the Basic Interactive, as well as share any information you have on the 24/7 Central Station Monitoring?

Both plans can be compared here as well as any add-ons that we offer.

Our Central Monitoring Station, Monitoring America, is a UL Listed, CSAA 5 Diamond, IQ Certified central station. This article may be of use to you regarding Central Station Monitoring.

Our Frequently Asked Questions and General Policies are here for your convenience.