Switching to Surety Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus Questions

I am ordering IQ2 Plus Verizon at your website, and want to learn

1. is your free 6 month monitoring a interactive monitoring or not? do i have an cell phone app to remotely change my setting ? or view my doorbell video

2. if i bought both IQ2 Plus and take over module from you, how much technique support you can give me over the phone when i install those piece?

3. how quick is your shipment ? if there is 3 or 5 day shipping, what is the charge?

i have a new house with hardwired Concord 4 system installed in my basement, including 5 door sensor, 5 glass-break , 2 motion sensors, and 2 control panels, but most likely, it doesn’t have the cellular communicator installed.

I like the features of IQ panel 2 plus, so i decide to purchase it and utilize my current hardwired sensors.

what else should i buy to do so?

Happy to assist!

1. is your free 6 month monitoring a interactive monitoring or not? do i have an cell phone app to remotely change my setting ? or view my doorbell video

The Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ sold through Surety includes a 6-month free trial of service. This service includes the gold automation and 24/7 central station monitoring add ons. All service through Surety utilizes the Alarm.com back end service and use of the Alarm.com mobile app. Features of these add ons can be found through the previous link.

Video can be utilized through the Alarm.com mobile application and website provided you are utilizing Alarm.com compatible cameras and the separate Cloud Video add on (which is not included in the 6 month trial).

2. if i bought both IQ2 Plus and take over module from you, how much technique support you can give me over the phone when i install those piece?

All service and support through Surety is handled online, we do not offer phone support. Here, the technical support forum, is the best place for support.

3. how quick is your shipment ? if there is 3 or 5 day shipping, what is the charge?

Shipping times and prices would vary from order to order. We offer UPS Ground and USPS Priority upon checkout and products ship from Columbus Ohio 43221. Orders for service with equipment programming typically take one business day to be processed.

i have a new house with hardwired Concord 4 system installed in my basement, including 5 door sensor, 5 glass-break , 2 motion sensors, and 2 control panels, but most likely, it doesn’t have the cellular communicator installed.

I like the features of IQ panel 2 plus, so i decide to purchase it and utilize my current hardwired sensors.

If you are looking to take over existing wired sensors, the Qolsys Hardwire 16 S-Line (QS-7131-840) would be required. Not that you cannot use wired life safety devices with the Hardwire 16. New wireless life safety devices would be needed, like the Qolsys IQ Smoke and Qolsys IQ Carbon

Its also worth noting that the extra keypads currently being utilized with the Concord 4 would not be usable by the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus. Should new secondary panels be required, the IQ Remote secondary panel would be compatible. This secondary panel would run on the Android OS and utilize Wi-Fi for connectivity, so Wi-Fi signal would need to be strong at the mounting location.

please let me know

1. if you have yards sign and window sticker that I could buy at the same time.

2. if this " Flood & Extreme Temperature Sensor (Qolsys Compatible – RE119" compatible with IQ panel 2 + ? seems this sensor is old and discontinued . if not a good choice, would you please give a link for a better one ?
    https://suretyhome.com/product/resolution-products-flood-extreme-temperature-sensor-re119/

please let me know 1. if you have yards sign and window sticker that I could buy at the same time.

Sign, stake, and stickers are included with every order for service through Surety.

2. if this ” Flood & Extreme Temperature Sensor (Qolsys Compatible – RE119″ compatible with IQ panel 2 + ? seems this sensor is old and discontinued . if not a good choice, would you please give a link for a better one

The RE119 from Resolution Products would be compatible with the IQ Panel 2 + .

Additionally, Qolsys offers the QS5536-840 FLOOD-S flood sensor

There is also a PowerG Flood sensor PG9985 from DSC that would be compatible.

The latter two options would be encrypted with the PowerG option having a greater range over the first two choices.

All three would be compatible with the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 +.

Tyler, thanks you for your prompt reply.

i just tried to check-out ,but both Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ and 6 month free service showed as " no longer available"

do you know when this could be back to order ?
and could you possible to ship it priority when it is in stock ? at checkout i could not change the shipping method from the ground to priority .

thanks a lot

Bing

We are waiting to hear from our distributor but we are hoping to have more within the week. IF you would like to be notified via email when more are made available, please reach out to customerservice@suretyDIY.com.

Regarding shipping, Shipping carrier selection is based on products chosen. Should USPS priority shipment not an option upon checkout, this would be due to the total dimensional volume of the products ordered. As such, only UPS Ground would be available.

thank a lot, Tyler. 4 more questions:

(1) I also heard that the IQ panel takeover module, Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16 S-Line (QS-7131-840) was discontinued as of yesterday and now new model is the Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16-F( sampe of introduction: https://www.alarmgrid.com/products/qolsys-qs7133-840)

would you know when will your website supply the Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16-F?

(2) i found on Qolsys website the instruction to install Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16 ( https://qolsys.com/iq-hardwire-16/) but this video did not give many details about wiring with existing hardware system ( concord 4). if i ordered from your website, do you have more detailed video instruction for me to follow ?

(3) on the video above, Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16 was installed in a metal wall-mounted-box. do i have to use the box or if i can direct fix it on the wall wood studs ?

(4) please also confirm that if i order Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ & Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16 immediately after it is in stock, i could get the 6 months free service and also the yard Sign, stake, and stickers are included ( how many of each ? )

thanks a lot

would you know when will your website supply the Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16-F?

We do not currently stock this item nor would there be an ETA on availability through the Surety Storefront at this time.

if i ordered from your website, do you have more detailed video instruction for me to follow ?

An instructional video regarding the Hardwire 16 can be found here. While panel programming in the video refers to the Qolsys IQ Panel first gen, steps would be nearly identical. >

on the video above, Qolsys IQ Hardwire 16 was installed in a metal wall-mounted-box. do i have to use the box or if i can direct fix it on the wall wood studs ?

The Hardwire 16 should not be mounted in the metal can that the concord4 board was mounted in. For signalling purposes it should be on the outside of the can.

i could get the 6 months free service and also the yard Sign, stake, and stickers are included ( how many of each ?

I could not provide any specific end time for the current promotion. Although I believe it should go on for a bit though. I believe it should continue in February at least.

Orders for service through Surety include one Yard Sign, Stake and 8 Window stickers.