Switching from Guardian

Hi my house is preinstalled with guardian. I have two concords , 2 cameras, a few sensors and a panel in the basement. I do not see an alarm.com module next to the panel or in the same area. How do I go about activating this system without this module?

i would prefer to keep the concord if I can because I already have 2 of them.

I have two concords

Are you referring to keypads maybe?

The Concord 4 is an alarm panel. It is the main board and will be found in a metal enclosure typically in the basement or utility room.

The cell module is usually found nearby the main panel board.

A cellular module is required to activate service. Steps to get started with a Concord 4 are found here:

If i obtain a
Qolsys IQ Panel 4

Do I still need the 4g lte module?

If you swapped your panel to the IQ Panel 4, no the IQ Panel 4 has an LTE cell module built into the panel. There is no separate module to buy for cellular communication.

If you have wireless sensors, those would be 319.5Mhz and compatible with the standard version of the IQ Panel.

If you have wired sensors those would need to be connected to a Hardwire to wireless translator, like the IQ Hardwire PowerG

If I am on the second floor and the panel is on the first floor can I use my phone to arm/disarm the device/view Cameras etc?

You can arm/disarm and view compatible connected cameras from wherever you have data service or wifi connectivity on your phone.

U would use the main IQ 4 to replace the keypad at the main door and then could buy another IQ remote to replace the 2nd keypad does ur current system sensors wired or wireless please share some pics of the devices also if that unit has smoke detectors or co those would most definitely need replaced

Your cameras will need to be deleted from the original Alarm.com account if that account is not cancelled, before they can be added to a new account through Alarm.com. Cameras can only be linked to one account at a time.