Switching from Frontpoint

I have the original Qolsys IQ panel from Frontpoint. My contract ended in April so I am month-to-month with them now, service through July 31.

1. Are there any steps required to de-register the panel with Frontpoint before setting up with Suretydiy?
  2. Do you have a replacement lithium battery in stock for this panel?
Are there any steps required to de-register the panel with Frontpoint before setting up with Suretydiy?

Happy to help! Everything you would need to get started with an existing Qolsys IQ Panel is described here. We cannot provide cancellation steps for another dealer, but your dealer should be able to provide instruction on how to cancel the existing service.

Modules are unregistered once the accompanying Alarm.com account has been cancelled.

Do you have a replacement lithium battery in stock for this panel?

The Qolsys IQ Panel is discontinued by the manufacturer and new product is not available or sold directly in our store, however I believe we do have a very limited supply of the replacement battery at this time. If you are a suretyDIY subscriber and need a replacement battery for the Qolsys panel, please email customerservice@suretyDIY.com and our team may be able to assist!