Switching from Frontpoint v2019

I have been with FrontPoint since November 2019, and I am wanting to switch to Surety. I know that I will probably need a new hub since they have gone propriety, but I was wondering if all of the door sensors and other equipment I have would need to be replaced as well. I have smoke detectors, Co2 detectors, and one camera currently on my system.

Thanks for any help.

Happy to help!

I believe the system you are referencing uses 319.5 sensors, which would generally be compatible with the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ we sell by default in our bundles here.

What are the model numbers of your sensors?

They use Alarm.com so generally most equipment other than the hub, which is a proprietary device, can be reused.

Cameras would need to be deleted from your existing account before they could be reused on another Alarm.com account.

For the CO2 detectors it is RE115.
For the smoke detectors it is SDX-135Z.
I think this is the one for the motion detector - DL (removed).
And for door sensor would be DL (removed).

Those numbers for the motion and door sensor are actually the device specific transmit id, not the model number, but they are GE numbers, so they are all GE 319.5 model sensors, which should in general be compatible with the GE Qolsys Panel 2+.

Those were the only numbers I could find on them, awesome, so I would just need to get the panel.

R u in any contract with them currently I know if ur not any contract u will just need the new panel and I would recommend delating ur camera when u change over so that it can be added to the New Alarm.com account

I am month to month with them, so I can leave at really any time. I will remove the camera before i switch over.

That’s good yea so only thing u would need to do is get the new panel