Switching from Frontpoint and having SMS issues

Update: My account with the other Alarm.com provider is still active. Tonight I set up an arming reminder on that account and added my phone number back. I successfully received a text from that notification. Can you pass this information along to Alarm.com.

Edit: After testing several times with the other provider the following observations were made below. While it seems I always receive the SMS message it can be delayed quite a bit. I have never received a text with the new service but it appears both are not functioning properly. I hope this data helps alarm.com and Sprint resolve the issue.

Arming reminder 12:00 a.m. Received 12:06 a.m.
Successful Login 12:26 a.m. Received 12:44 a.m.
Arming reminder 12:30 a.m. Received 12:47 a.m.
Successful Login 12:26 a.m. Received 1:04 a.m.
Successful Login 12:37 a.m. Received 1:04 a.m.
Arming reminder 6:30 a.m. Received 6:33 a.m.
Arming reminder 6:45 a.m. Received 6:48 a.m.
No Show Arm Reminder 7am Received 7:00 a.m.
Arming reminder 7:00 a.m. Received 7:03 a.m.
Arming reminder 7:15 a.m. Received 7:20 a.m.

Thank you for testing that. Yeah, I am uncertain of the specific details of the problem, Alarm.com’s operations alert identified some Sprint and T-mobile contacts as having trouble with SMS.

I’m trying to get more details on the actual problem and an ETA. I’ll poke ADC about it again today and give them this info.

Any updates on this with alarm.com? I am still receiving text with my old account but with the new Alarm.com account the sms feature has never worked.

I have had your specific case escalated for further review considering the same number is seeing different results on different accounts. This may help them identify the cause. I’ve been communicating with our reps on this with the last update earlier today, but no resolution yet. I will keep you posted here. Hopefully this info will help them resolve this quickly.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!!

Any updates with Alarm.com ?

I spoke with a rep today, They are examining your two accounts at this time and using them to further investigate the issue. I reported to them the testing you had done and they are looking into it, but no substantial update.

Any updates from Alarm.com ?

No, but I have a call scheduled this week with the operations team there, so I should have more info soon hopefully.

Any updates ?

Good timing, I just got off the phone with a rep about this not long ago. I am verifying with ADC what all details I can relay, but I can confirm that the problem in the operations alert is indeed caused by Sprint/T-Mobile, and it will be mostly random how it affects SMS.

There is no troubleshooting we can do on an account basis that would have any impact. The problem is caused at the carrier level after the notifications are generated by ADC.

Alarm.com is working with Sprint/T-Mobile to resolve the underlying cause.