Switching from ADT

Yes, you can just change the sensor type and group in programming. You don’t need to delete it.

The Sensor Type should be Door Window M. There will be additional options like Sensitivity, and the Sensor Input should be Reed Switch.

Thanks! That worked for it to recognize the door opening. I’ll have to test the shock sensor part of it

Did both sensors work after changing the sensor type to “Door Window M”? I am having the same issue. Thank you.

I am using the same Power G shock sensor and cant get the open/close sensor and the shock sensor working at the same time. When I switch to Door-Window M it only works as an open/close sensor. Thank you

Edit: I got them both to work by deleting the sensor and adding it again. Only issue is it does not chime when there is a shock. I see the led flash so i know it is recognizing a shock but it does not give me the voice prompt. Anything I should change?

to be honest, i forgot and didn’t test the shock. i probably should!

Not really adding value to this conversation, but welcome to Surety. These guys are great. Support is great and you wont miss a beat leaving ADT. I’m a 5 year customer w these guys.

Edit: I got them both to work by deleting the sensor and adding it again. Only issue is it does not chime when there is a shock.

Were you able to successfully activate an alarm with the shock portion?