Suggestion - Yard Signs/Stickers

New yard signs and window stickers are available now! Go to your account page then Subscriptions, view your subscription and choose “Order Signs & Stickers”.

Is there any way to get the original security signs that are displayed on the monitoring certificate? Although I do love the new signs and logo rebrand , unfortunately the lettering is not visible from street , even with a sign light ):
Thank You

Is there any way to get the original security signs that are displayed on the monitoring certificate? Although I do love the new signs and logo rebrand , unfortunately the lettering is not visible from street , even with a sign light ):

There may be some available still, but they cannot be purchased normally, I have forwarded your question to our customer service team. They will reach out via email with any instruction soon!

I really hope Surety is still considering some sign tweaks

The new logo and color are great. The logo in particular looks menacing even though you explained its a cute dog profile.

The "Protected by " too small. you may even want to consider “Protected and Monitored by”

Maximizing the deterrent factor is the #1 purpose and goal of the sign. Not advertising. So why not just say Surety Alarm.?

Instead of suretyhome.com address, why not put the dispatch number. The only one that would call would be be a thief to check out to see if the service is real or a potential customer. I do not think you will be slammed with calls if you put a phone number (or put both website and number). It makes it appear more legit

Also no need for the control, connect, protect. Or change it to Rap[id Dis[patch, Silent Alarm, Video Surveillance.

We put our safety in your hands. Please make these simple changes and do everything you can to protect is, starting with maximizing the deterrent factor. This would not cost you much to make these changes and I am not sure why you haven’t done it after multiple people have suggested this and after multiple years have gone by.,Surety-Yard-Sign-Stake

1 Like

Our team considers all requests, and I will make sure these suggestions get discussed.