Struggling with ADC doorbell install

Electrician installing 770 doorbell

Power modeul is installed and 10v is coming from Nutone doorbell intercom system and resistor is also installed

it powered on for a while, was green and now completely off

reset breaker (that did not trip) turned it back on for a sec and it was red, then went off pretty quicky and no lights are on

Light went all out

pause on your research on this. I dont think you can use the Nutone intercom transformer even though it shows 11 V. I am going to hardwire with AC transformer and will let you know

The VDB770 requires a minimum voltage of 16VAC.

You would not be able to use that old intercom transformer, no.

I read every install manual but dont see my scenario.

How do you wire with the DC adapter (the one you buy as an accessory to the ADC doorbell that plugs into the wall) and a wired doorbell chime? Do you have to still use resistors

I only see the example with the AC transformer and chime

If using the Video Doorbell Wall Power Supply Kit (ADC-VDBA-PSU-DC) a wiring guide can be found at the bottom of the instructions below:

How do you wire with the DC adapter (the one you buy as an accessory to the ADC doorbell that plugs into the wall) and a wired doorbell chime? Do you have to still use resistors

You wouldn’t.

Chimes typically require an AC transformer. If you are using the wired chime you linked here, it needs a 16VAC transformer.