Sonos malfunction and Rachio offline

My ADC app shows a Sonos malfunction that was resolved in my Sonos system a few weeks ago. Likewise, it shows my Rachio my offline, but it hasn’t been for over a week. I’ve logged out and logged back in but that doesn’t reset the errors. Let me know if there’s something else I should do.

I’ve sent a couple troubleshooting commands to refresh the Sonos sync. This should take effect within about 5-10 minutes. You may need to refresh the app to see new status.

I am not seeing any issue being reported on the Rachio system at the moment. Did that resolve since posting?

It looks like ADC is still getting the malfunction response related to one speaker. I think the next step would be to log out of the Sonos account in Alarm.com (I can do that for you) and then re-sync your account.

Would you like me to remove the Sonos account like so you can re-sync it now?

Those commands have been sent. Please allow 5-10 minutes for those to process. Afterwards, you can add the Sonos integration back in to Alarm.com via the mobile app.

Do you have the S1 or S2 of Sonos? I’m wondering if the switch over has had any effect on the system?

I hadn’t considered that, but good point. The error was from an S1 product that I deleted from my system last month. With help from Jason and Tyler, the error is now gone. My remaining components are all S2 compatible, although I’m not sure Sonos has rolled that update out yet.