Solid Red Light IQ Panel

Hi this morning my IQ2 plus panel has as solid red light, nothing on the screen whatsoever. I tried to unplug and plug back in, no change.

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot? Normally it alerts when sensors are opened as well and it isn’t doing that either.

I pushed the power button on the side for 30 seconds, now the light is flashing green and red, no image on the panel, not able to access. Any guidance would be apprecited

In a state where you cannot access the panel menu, the only real troubleshooting will be via power cycling. I can confirm that the system is not currently responding. I would try an extended power down.

Unplug the transformer from the outlet and then open and unplug the battery. Wait at least 5 minutes, then try powering it up and turning it on. Any change?

Were you making any changes to your system when this happened or did the error just occur overnight?

The only change is the behavior of the light. It is alternating between solid red and blinking green. Panel is still unresponsive

Are you using the included power supply? Are you able to test voltage with a multi-meter?

Can you power down the panel fully again. Then boot it up only using the power supply, no battery. Any change?

If not, try the opposite, battery power, not power supply. Anything?

I tried both, neither worked. I am using the plug that came with the unit.

Plugged in doesn’t work, battery only doesn’t work. Unfortunately I don’t have a multimeter.

Any other suggestions?

Last thing to try here is a Hard Reboot. With the panel powered up, hold the button on the side down for 30 seconds then let go. The panel should reboot afterwards. Does it?

No luck, same behaviour. Alternating red light and flashing green light.

Ok, The panel is under warranty so we will get the warranty process started. We will follow up with additional information by email. In the meantime you can find our return policy here.

I’m having a similar issue except my panel only blinks red. Unable to hard reboot.

I had to replace the panel

It looks like this was resolved, are you still experiencing the issue?