Smart things devices on GC3

Is it possible to show devices connected to smart things on the GC3 panel? I have searched this and seems like some have gone it working and some have not.

1 - Samsung smart outlet
3 - iris 3210-l smart outlets
2 - Cree conducted led bulbs

Keep in mind only devices compatible with the GC3 in the first place will ever be visible. This means only Z-wave protocol devices that are compatible. The devices you listed above are Zigbee and would not be compatible.

Thanks. The iris outlets are Z-wave but was unable to pair directly to GC3. Is there a list of what devices are compatible with GC3 other than 2gig Z-wave devices?

The iris outlets are Z-wave but was unable to pair directly to GC3

I see, looks like it’ll search both Zigbee and Z-wave. Have you attempted to use the remove device function first?

If it was previously connected to a Z-wave network it would retain that link.

There are also factory reset procedures listed in the manual you could try. Any luck?

The GC3 does not yet have a list of officially tested devices. Panels will tend to focus on compatibility with the devices found here. In general, light switches should be fine for the most part, as there is relatively little difference between them.

The GC3 still needs firmware to address some compatibility issues with some Alarm.com compatible devices, like Schlage and Yale locks, Alarm.com T2000 thermostat, etc.

Yes I factory reset the plug and then smarthings so that all devices were removed. Thanks for the link! I think for now I will just keep smartthings and 2gig separate but would be nice to see the devices on alarm panel eventually. I will buy a Z-wave bulb and try to pair to GC3. I just got this system a few days and I appreciate your help.