Slow Linear Zwave after Associate

I had a power outage that lasted 6 days and when my power came back up, part of my wave network was jacked up. In my network, I have several linear switches, some of which are 3-way switches. I use the minimote to associate them. Some of these associations were messed up after the power outage. I went ahead and re-associated the switches as I had before, but for one of them there is a very long delay for the remote switch (not the main load switch) to activate the lights. It’s about like the delay in using my alarm.com app to activate the switches.

Any suggestions?

You will want to try removing the affected z-wave devices from the panel, re-learn them in and then associate with the minimote. Does this fix the issue?

I did try that on the accessory switch, but maybe I need to remove and relearn both.

Incidentally, is there a way to verify a switch was removed from the panel?

Incidentally, is there a way to verify a switch was removed from the panel?

Clicking on the z-wave device’s associate button while the panel is in remove zwave device mode will remove it from the network. The panel will give you a verification message when successful. If you are using the GC2, in the z-wave toolbox you can view all devices by type that are currently associated with the panel. Services > Z-Wave > Device Type. Only what is currently associated with the panel will show up here.