skybell firmware

Thanks for the info, I’ll test it tonight.

have heard good feedback on the 1148 firmware for the older skybell. can you push 1148 to my skybell as well? Hoping to resolve some of the motion detection (and hopefully microphone) issues I have been experiencing. Thank you.

have heard good feedback on the 1148 firmware for the older skybell. can you push 1148 to my skybell as well? Hoping to resolve some of the motion detection (and hopefully microphone) issues I have been experiencing. Thank you.

Certainly, we requested ADC update that and it looks like that is now complete! Do not press the “Upgrade Firmware” button in video device settings as this would flash the Skybell with the production version. You should be able to test at any time now.

To avoid cluttered threads we would ask all future requests please submit through our secure message tool here and just reference this thread and we would be happy to help!

Hello! Is it possible to get this firmware pushed to my doorbell? I have been struggling with the constant clip recording filling up my account. 1148 seems to resolve this.

Unfortunately Alarm.com states it is no longer possible to push this firmware. I’m not certain the full history but separate issues can arise with 1148 and it never left beta.

Other versions have been tested but none were approved. Looks like 1141 is likely to remain the last version. I am checking with our sales rep to see if we should expect that as accurate.

One thing to try would be a factory reset and re-add. If this issue occurred a while after the last firmware update a reset may suppress it.