Skybell and IQ panel 2

Hi,
I just received my IQ Panel 2 and Skybell slim this week and have been playing around with the system. I can see the skybell live video feed from my IQ panel 2. My question is, can I make the IQ panel go directly to the Skybell video feed if the skybell senses motion or if someone rings the doorbell? I know I can go to the panel and pull up the feed, but I would like it to do it automatically.

Thank you

This site is a wealth of knowledge and I’ve enjoyed looking around. Unrelated, but I saw another post that said the IQ 2 is compatible with Power G siren. Would it also be compatible with this Power G ceiling motion detector? https://www.visonic.com/Products/PowerG-Wireless-Property-Protection/mp-862

can I make the IQ panel go directly to the Skybell video feed if the skybell senses motion or if someone rings the doorbell? I

Yes you can! Via the ADC website navigate to Video → Settings → Video Device Info → and check the boxes for Send motion notifications to panel and/or Send button pushed notifications to panel. Click save.

This will sent a prompt to the panel when the Button is pressed or when motion is activated. You can choose to ignore or accept the live view and 2-way call from the panel.

This site is a wealth of knowledge and I’ve enjoyed looking around. Unrelated, but I saw another post that said the IQ 2 is compatible with Power G siren. Would it also be compatible with this Power G ceiling motion detector?

Thank you! Only the IQ Panel 2 Plus panel is compatible with PowerG sensors. The base IQ Panel 2 would not have the required radio to utilize PowerG. That being said, I have not tested the device you mentioned for compatibility with the IQ Panel 2 Plus specifically. I will follow up here once I have more information.

I’ve been using the SkyBell HD / IQ Panel 2 integration for a couple months now. I love it, but have a small nitpick. I wish there was a way to disable the prompt on the panel. It takes anywhere from 4-8 seconds to get the video stream loaded, and sometimes its faster to just open the door or check my phone, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I wish it could “auto-respond” when someone rings the bell, so that by the time I walk over to the front door the video stream has loaded and I can see who is on the other side.

Any chance Qolsys could add this feature to a future firmware update?

I’ve been using the SkyBell HD / IQ Panel 2 integration for a couple months now. I love it, but have a small nitpick. I wish there was a way to disable the prompt on the panel. It takes anywhere from 4-8 seconds to get the video stream loaded, and sometimes its faster to just open the door or check my phone, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I wish it could “auto-respond” when someone rings the bell, so that by the time I walk over to the front door the video stream has loaded and I can see who is on the other side.

Any chance Qolsys could add this feature to a future firmware update?

There will be a delay, with timing based on your wifi network and panel/skybell connection.

Unless there was a way to guarantee occupancy and that someone would actually be in range of using the panel this would be problematic, as it would only degrade the quality of connection if you try to answer on the phone at the same time, I believe.

I don’t think this would be implemented, but I couldn’t say for certain and we are always happy to forward suggestions!

Unrelated, but I saw another post that said the IQ 2 is compatible with Power G siren. Would it also be compatible with this Power G ceiling motion detector?

Qolsys confirmed that device is not compatible at this time.

Thanks Tyler! Unfortunately I only have the 1200 series panel without PowerG. Oh well there are still options. thank you for the response!