Siren Wiring for Hardwire 16-S & Weather Info

Can someone send me the weather info to my Qolsys IQ Panel 2+?

Also, I can’t get my Honeywell siren to work with this Hardwire 16-S. I noticed the wiring for the 16-F and 16-S are slightly different. I tried both methods. Currently I have the jumper to AUX OUT & SIREN IN and the ground wire to GND and red wire to SIREN OUT, per the 16-S diagram. However, the youtube video for the 16-Fhas the jumper to AUX OUT and SIREN OUT, and red wire to SIREN IN. I tried both methods and couldn’t get it to work.

Thanks!

Can someone send me the weather info to my Qolsys IQ Panel 2+?

It looks like this is regarding a Surety Alarm subscription. The Alarm service plan does not include weather forecast to the panel. This is included in Home and Complete plans.

Also, I can’t get my Honeywell siren to work with this Hardwire 16-S. I noticed the wiring for the 16-F and 16-S are slightly different. I tried both methods. Currently I have the jumper to AUX OUT & SIREN IN and the ground wire to GND and red wire to SIREN OUT, per the 16-S diagram. However, the youtube video for the 16-Fhas the jumper to AUX OUT and SIREN OUT, and red wire to SIREN IN. I tried both methods and couldn’t get it to work.

The Hardwire 16F is a bit different. The easiest way to set it up is as shown in the Hardwire 16F manual.

Connect an AUX terminal to “IN” with a jumper.

“OUT” to the positive siren lead, GND to the negative siren lead.

To activate the siren wirelessly from the panel, the Hardwire 16F must be learned into the panel as a translator zone following the instructions in the image below from the manual.