Silent arm and disarm on gc3 panel.

I requested this a while back and 2 updates have been rolled out without it being addressed.

I have the gc3 with a sp2 attached.

I can mute all sounds on the sp2 and there is no audible sound when armed or disarmed.

On the main gc3 panel it beeps and talkes even with all of the volume sliders turned down and I get a strikethrough on the speaker icon.

My old gc2 panel had this ability and I’d like to be able to plug my speaker back in on the main panel so i can get 2-way voice back.

I requested this a while back and 2 updates have been rolled out without it being addressed.

I have the gc3 with a sp2 attached.

I can mute all sounds on the sp2 and there is no audible sound when armed or disarmed.

On the main gc3 panel it beeps and talkes even with all of the volume sliders turned down and I get a strikethrough on the speaker icon.

My old gc2 panel had this ability and I’d like to be able to plug my speaker back in on the main panel so i can get 2-way voice back.

Development is performed by manufacturers based on demand. This is kind of an under-used aspect of the panel. It sounds like you are referring to arming Stay via a Keyfob, correct? On the GC2 if you turn off Voice and arm Stay with a keyfob it assumes no volume is needed for countdown/announcement.

The same occurs on the GC3 regarding the countdown, but the panel announces the arming event.

This is a specific scenario and does not extend to arming Away.

We will shoot another request over to 2GIG regarding this, but we could not give an expectation of ETA.

Thanks,

It was a feature we were use to on the gc2 panel and with my work schedule it kept we from waking up the wife and dogs.