Shades Schedule Sunset-Sunrise

Hi,
I have some Z-Wave plus shades , but when I try to schedule them to open morning at Sunrise and close evening at Sunset it only give me the option to choose time. I can schedule lights that way, but not shades.
Is it possible to add the option?

Thanks.

I am happy to forward to ADC as a request! It is not documented that I can find, but I think this is due to shades being released with the Somfy Tahoma integration as the primary option and I don’t believe sunset/sunrise schedules and rule parameters are supported at this time.

I have Bali shades and before system identified them as the dim light, so max light was shades opened, min- closed. In the lights there is the option to open/close at sumset/sunrise

I added 3 more Bali shades from blinds. com and when added them them the panel first identified them as lights but later in alarm.com they popped up under blinds/shades section.

I tried a way around with Apple Sori shortcuts to send the command at sunrise/sunset, but unfortunately multibillion company couldn’t handle the task :slight_smile: It works great with time set Siri shortcuts, but not sunset/sunrise. ;-(

Not a big problem , but if you ask Alarm.com to add blindes/shades open/close at sunset/sunrise.

Thanks.

Not a big problem , but if you ask Alarm.com to add blindes/shades open/close at sunset/sunrise.

Thank you for the extra description, of course, I’ve made a request to ADC regarding this and will forward any additional requests from users.