Setup trouble

Good evening,

I’m trying to setup my IQPanel 4, this is a direct replacement from an IQPanel 2, moving from ADT. The panel didn’t appear to come with any screws/spacers, thankfully I can just reuse the old ones from the IQPanel 2 but I suspect not everyone would be in such a position.

The real problems I’m having have to do with the dual-path test and downloading system settings steps, both of which appear to time out. The system is connected to wifi, has direct line of sight and a strong signal. I see it the panel passing data.

I didn’t really have any trouble with the IQPanel 2, aside from the price of ADT service costs which were painful. Any direction or suggestions would be immensely helpful. Thanks!

Here are photos of what I"m seeing.

Dual-path test started working at some point but still can’t download config.

Not sure what was up with the dual-path test, temporary hiccup i suppose, but after creating my alarm.com account through my account on the surety website, the panel downloaded config and seems to be functional. Problem solved.

Not sure what was up with the dual-path test, temporary hiccup i suppose, but after creating my alarm.com account through my account on the surety website, the panel downloaded config and seems to be functional. Problem solved.

This is why it didn’t work. You must have activated your account in order for the panel to be able to connect to services. Looks like you are all set.