Setting up adc thermostat with multiple sensors

So far I have seen all of the thermostat options except the fan circulate. The rest of the advance setting etc are on my phone app. Thats why I didn’t even look on the Website.

Understandable. Typically, one touch control options will be identical (and this function specifically will likely be added in future updates).

The mobile apps are limited, and are lacking many features and functions. For example (last time I checked), You cannot delete Image Sensor gallery items from app, You cannot Configure a Video Camera VMD window, you cannot select Tstat circulation fan mode, there are limitations to rule creation, etc

And on a side note you can bypass the 3* gap on auto heat/cool by changing the tempature settings on the panel.

And on a side note you can bypass the 3* gap on auto heat/cool by changing the tempature settings on the panel.

I assume you are referring to the Heating differential for staging…

Nope. you cant.

Using the sensors gives you an average range.

whatever the differential is set for for staging, you must exceed it by 1.

so if it is 5, the tstat must have a target setpoint of 6 above current. For 3, you need a target setpoint of 4 above current.

Well I only have the thermostat and that’s why I never knew about the circulate setting. I had it configured in the app because it would let me do it. And the text baloons in the app never explained any of this.

I just expected the features to actually work since I could adjust them.

Hopefully they work on the bugs.

Just for basic heat and cool setting.

On the web site and app it will only let you do a 3 degree gap example 75 heat and 78 cool. You can’t set 76 cool with heat at 75.

But the panel let’s you do a 1 degree gap if you want to.

Be careful with that. same for Auto mode.

it is a good way to ruin your HVAC. I don’t use auto mode for that reason (I also have a heat pump), and setting HEAT/COOL that close is just asking for trouble.

it is a good way to ruin your HVAC. I don’t use auto mode for that reason (I also have a heat pump), and setting HEAT/COOL that close is just asking for trouble

Agreed. Keep in mind your “Overshoot” and “Swing” values may be numerically expecting heat beyond your cool threshold and vice-versa if you do this.