Setting up a new 2GIG GC3 with suretyDIY

Hi,
I am wandering what all i need to make my system work. I am just going to start off very basic, with just the 2GIG GC3 control panel, 2GIG PIR Motion Detector, Indoor fixed infrared camera, 2GIG door/window contacts, and the DIY Alarm.com Gold interactive with central station monitoring and cloud video. Do i still need to get the DIY Alarm.com Cloud Video? Is the miniature Overhead Door Switch what you all suggest for roll up doors instead of the regular door/window contact sensors?
are there any other devices or anything i might need?

I am wandering what all i need to make my system work

You’ll want to ensure that you have a unlocked/unregistered 3G Cell Module in order to sign up for service.
You can use this Module Check Tool to verify that.

Do i still need to get the DIY Alarm.com Cloud Video?

During your initial purchase for Gold Interactive, you can choose to add Central Station Monitoring and Cloud Video from that page via a drop down menu.

Alarm.com Cloud video is also available as a stand-alone option without monitoring (which is why it is also listed separately)

You will also want to check to make sure that the cameras you plan on using are Alarm.com compatible.

Is the miniature Overhead Door Switch what you all suggest for roll up doors instead of the regular door/window contact sensors?

That is one route you can take that works out pretty well. Here is a good list of options for Garage Doors.

are there any other devices or anything i might need?

Everyone’s needs are different but here are a few things to think about:

You’ll want to consider your options when it comes to covering windows. D/W contacts are best in certain circumstances but in others, Glass Breaks or Shock Sensors might fit the bill. This post covers a little bit more on that

Will you need life safety devices that can be monitored? Like the 2GIG SMKT3-345 Smoke Detector or the 2GIG CO3-345 Carbon Monoxide detector?

Do you have existing smoke detectors? You can use the ECFF-345 Firefighter to monitor existing smoke detectors. When an alarm is detected, a wireless signal is sent to the control panel which in turn contacts the central monitoring station.