Services problem

I just switched providers and my 2GiG control panel is up and running and everything seems to be working but when I push the Services button I receive an error saying that the feature hasn’t been activated. I’ve got Gold. Is this something I can fix?

In this situation, most likely your Q80-Q82 need to be changed from your previous provider’s settings and they need to be enabled. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.

I have the same exact issue but my panel was purchase brand new. I was told to post in the forum. What needs to be done? Thanks

I took a look at your settings Kenneth, and the answer applied to your situation. You did not have those Qs enabled. This is something you can do on your own, but since I was in there, I sent a remote command to change them for you.

If for some reason the command does not go through in the next 5 minutes, or if anyone else reading this forum thread has this problem, you will want to go into system configuration (do this by clicking on the icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen, entering your installer’s code, then clicking “system configuration”) and adjust the Qs in question through your 2GIG panel programming.