Service with Alarm.com and Firelite

Hi, I think I want to go with a security panel that supports Alarm.com, but I also need it to take fire alarm messages from the fire alarm panel that is in my house (larger house, honeywell MS5UD), and I also have Lutron Radio Ra 2 going into the house.

What panel setup would you recommend? And do you have any installers in massachusetts that could help me?

Thanks.

The Lutron Radio Ra 2 integrates with Alarm.com for control over attached devices with the Alarm.com website and mobile app. This would not be integrated with the security panel itself, just Alarm.com Home Integration.

As for the Honeywell Firelite MS5UD, at this time there is no integration through Alarm.com.

We are a Do-It-Yourself Alarm.com Interactive Services and Professional Monitoring provider. As such, we do not do physical installations.

suretyDIY service plans are month to month and can be purchased with, or without, Central Station Monitoring. Included features can be found here. We offer both Basic Interactive and a Gold Interactive Service Packages. As the service is month to month, changes to your service plan may be made at any time.

With regards to Alarm.com compatible systems if you are starting from scratch, it usually comes down to personal preference. While we offer the Qolsys IQ and both 2GIG panels the Go!Control GC2 and the GC3 we happily support any Alarm.com compatible security system.

It would largely come down to your needs. How many sensors and what types would you require? Qolsys uses the GE 319.5Mhz wireless protocol and 2GIG uses the Honeywell 345Mhz protocol making sensor quality and selection great for both brands. Both the GC2 and Qolsys IQ have secondary touchscreen keypads. Both have compatible image sensors and motion detectors. The GC3, while a refinement in many ways over the GC2, still lacks image sensors and a compatible secondary touchscreen keypad (although both are in the works). This thread here may help with your decision.