Service in Atlanta, Georgia

I love the Qolysis control panel better than 2 Gig. I want a new security system, but live in the Atlanta, GA area. Since you do not serve that area, do you know of a good security company. The best pricing for DIY is Link Interactive through Costco (monitoring only $29.99/mo including z-wave [everything but video]. Unfortunately they use 2 Gig and GE control panels. LiveWatch uses the Qolysis panel which is a plus, but their monitoring is $39.99/mo.

Also, since security monitoring is the most important aspect to me, is it better to go with a local monitoring company or in this day and age, does it really matter? I may also want to ditch DIY (although I think I could do it), since a pro will give me more knowledge by coming out to my residence. Can you recommend an Atlanta security install company?

Also doe the Qolysis control panel support window screen alarm monitoring? I did not see it on your interactive demo as a choice.
If you had not posted the window screen alarm info on your website, I would have not known of its existence (Kudos to You!).

The best pricing for DIY is [...] $29.99/mo including z-wave [everything but video]. [...] $39.99/mo.

Interactive Gold Service, includes all Zwave/Liftmaster/Lutron Automation, plus 24/7 Monitoring through suretyDIY is $27.95.

You can find pricing here.

I want a new security system, but live in the Atlanta, GA area. Since you do not serve that area, do you know of a good security company.

suretyDIY does indeed provide service and monitoring in Atlanta GA. We service currently all US states with the exception of Florida. 24/7 central station monitoring is offered to residents in the state of Florida.

is it better to go with a local monitoring company or in this day and age, does it really matter?

A “local monitoring company” is not something that occurs often. There are plenty of local installers, but they use a range of monitoring stations located all around the country and of varying degrees of quality. Here is some info on ours.

Also doe the Qolysis control panel support window screen alarm monitoring? I did not see it on your interactive demo as a choice.

Any panel can do so, window screen sensors are custom built and can use a wireless transmitter to communicate with the panel. Perhaps you found this info on our suretyCAM pages, but suretyDIY does not sell these, they need to be custom installed in your existing frames. Some info can be found here.

If you had not posted the window screen alarm info on your website, I would have not known of its existence (Kudos to You!).

We try to provide as much quality info as we can for DIYers. Our support is available online by email at customerservice@suretyDIY.com, or our tech support forum here.

Jason, thank you. Do you have the part number of the wireless sensor to control the alarm screens? Where exactly is the sensor installed?

As I understand it, the window security mesh is self-contained, with wired leads. You can use a wireless contact with wired input terminals. The RE201, RE101, DW10, etc. Depends on the panel you want to use it with. The RE101 is GE, Qolsys compatible. The wireless sensor transmitter can be installed anywhere inside, probably along the window framing if you do not have pre-existing wiring to your windows.