Service Compatible?

Hi- I have a Honeywell Ademco Vista 20P series system with 1 panel, 3 doors, 1 video camera, 3 motion sensors and 25 window sensors that is currently being monitored by Brinks and I use the alarm.com app to interact with it. Brinks is outrageously overcharging me and I would like to switch. I wanted to make sure this would be a compatible system with your service and we would still interact with all our features via the alarm.com app (live video, arm stay, arm away, disarm, etc). I know my IMEI number but they have not released it yet, although I have filed my termination papers and we are not under any contract. Our system was installed with the house and we were recently upgraded to a 5G card. Thanks for your help.

The Honeywell Vista is compatible by way of the Alarm.com SEM. If you currently use Alarm.com service you already have a SEM (system enhancement module) which once unregistered would let you activate your service with us.

Steps to use a Honeywell Vista with us can be found below:

For a plan with built in video support, select the Protect or Complete plans.

Thanks, since its already SEM compatible, what would be needed on my end to get it up adn running? I have to be honest, I’m not really capable of a lot on my end.

If you already have Alarm.com service through another provider you already have the SEM.

Your current Alarm.com account must be cancelled, then you can get activated on our website.

The steps are laid out below:

Knowledge of the current correct installer code is required to get started with us using a SEM. Steps to reset that installer code are found in the guide linked above.