Sensors reporting end of tamper after doing 4.5.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE

After I just completed the 4.5.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE I am now getting “end of tamper” messages from two different sensors. This has happened 5 times in a span of 6 minutes. Any idea what might be causing this and if so can I easily rollback the software to the previous one?

I am not showing any messages regarding tamper on this end. What sensors are they and where are you seeing this message? If you activate that sensor, does it report correct status?

If you tamper the sensor, does it report a tamper correct?

Firmware cannot be rolled back.

The two sensors are upstairs hallway motion and front door new. I received text and email notifications. Now evertime I open and close the front door I get the notifications. On opening I get a notification and on closing I get a notification. I also see the notifications under activity in the alarm.com app.

I deleted front door new and re-added it. That seems to have resolved the issue for now.

let us know if they return and submit a photo of the closed notification should it occur again.

Hi,
So I’m not getting any more End of Tamper notifications however one sensor “front door new” is stuck in an active status with a large exclamation point next to it. Any ideas what that means?

The ! itself indicates a not networked trouble. Tampering the sensor a couple times in a row may get it to resolve. Otherwise delete, and re-add via auto-learn and the sensors enrollment button.

Tampering it a couple times did the trick. Thanks for the help!