sensors broken

4 of my kitchen window senors have been going off for the past 6 weeks. i believe the tiny antennas were damaged. who do i contact to fix?

It looks like this is regarding a Concord 4 panel. It sounds like the RE111 Mighty Mouse sensors with external antennae are installed. If this is the case and the external antenna is damaged, they will likely need replacement.

The newer model replacing the RE111 is the RE122, with an internal antenna, which makes it far less prone to damage.

Please note: suretyDIY is a do it yourself service provider and does not perform installation of products.

Programming of sensors can be found starting on page 67 of the Concord 4 installation manual.

You can delete the existing 4 sensors (page 68), then learn in the new sensors replacing them.

Enter programming with 8, Installer Code, 00. Select System Programming, then Sensors. (Learn and Delete are further options in this menu.)

Jason
i am having URconnect come out to replace window sensors. they asked for access info and dealer codes? where do i get those

If you are having trouble remembering your installer access codes, our customer service team can help!

Please email customerservice@suretyDIY.com that you have misplaced your installer code and they will reset it to a default value for you. Please also include your Verbal Admin Password for verification purposes.

jason

It would appear that this issue is being handled by our customer service team.

is there a local company who can come out and fix my sensors?

suretyDIY cannot recommend installers/alarm contractors. As a do it yourself monitoring service, it is anticipated that maintenance is performed by the end user with the assistance of tech support.

Of course if you wish to use an installer/contractor for any portion of maintenance or install that is up to you, though!

It looks like this case is specifically referencing a system which was installed by suretyCAM in the past. I will have our team reach out via email.

is there a way for me to bypass or shut down the bedroom window and garage door sensors so it doesnt keep beeping?

Direct Bypass can be done by Pressing #, master code, sensor number.

The zone numbers for those two are 44 and 45.

If those are both Mighty Mouse RE111 Sensors, they would just take one CR1632 battery each. Any tamper reported for an RE111 would be a low battery.

when i type in those zone numbers (44 and 45) i get a message “invalid” for both

Bypassing on the Concord 4 will only be available and affect zones during their applicable arming state. You can direct bypass a zone if it is currently armed, or you can indirectly bypass while arming.

It sounds like you are asking to bypass all the time, which is not really possible. In this case you would want to just silence the beeps temporarily by:

1. Do a system status check by pressing * on a touchpad.
  2. Change the arming level. (Press 1, your code)