SEM210 Problems

Good Evening;
I have a DSC PC1616 that has two partitions. I have four keypads, two on Partition one and two on Partition 2. Before wiring the SEM210 to the panel all is well. As soon as the panel is restarted with the SEM210 wired, the two keypads on P2 start a slow chiming and are knocked of the system. The keypads are P/S 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 2/4. The installer code is factory defualt. The SEM210 is mounted less than 4 feet from the panel. It seems to be communicating with ADC, cause of the activity log. I am at the end of ideas. I remove the SEM210 and all well. Any ideas??

I will also add that the 10-20 minute blackout time was observed to as long as 30+ minutes. Still showing programing on all the keypads.

Are you still experiencing an issue with the keypads? It appears the SEM is signaling and responding to status requests currently. Note that initial commands may take longer depending on number of zones, partitions, etc.

If you are still seeing an issue with Partition 2:

Can you post a photo of your wiring at the PC1616?

Do you have the SEM wired to power per the instructions, connecting +12v to the battery positive terminal?

It is with the keypads. I re-configured for a single partition. I have a RFK5000 (1/1) PK5001 (1/2) and two LCD5000z (2/3 & 2/4). The 2/3 & 2/4 are the keypads that lock up the system and slow chime. When they lock up, I can’t input any command on any remaining keypad.
From what I can tell, The locked up keypads that are on P2 recognize P2 activity. My next sleepless thought was to eliminate the older key pads and see how that fairs.
Yes, the SEM is wired per instructions. The power to the 12+ on the battery. Partition one is 1,2,3,4,5,6,17,18,21. Partition two is 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16.
Thank You in advance

From what I can tell, The locked up keypads that are on P2 recognize P2 activity. My next sleepless thought was to eliminate the older key pads and see how that fairs.

Have you tried removing those two keypads yet or are you saying that’s your next step? I would certainly try that - as well as only use one of them, etc., to see if there is an issue specifically with the older LCD5500 pads.

After three days of trying since I received my SEM210 I am happy to report that removing the older LCD5501z keypads, the SEM210 works as advertised. Probably the one oversight was that the SEM210 is compatible with the PC1616 family and not the old modules, which implies as well, the older keypads.
Thank You, as always, for Your technical support. I am still convinced that SuretyDIY is the best money spent.