Screen burn on GC3 panel?

I have screen burn-in on my GC3 panel… I purchased it outside of Surety, but it should still be under 2GIG factory warranty. Worst case, I purchased a SquareTrade warranty on it as well. Looks like 2GIG only wants to talk to dealers/distributors. What is the best way to get this repaired?

Typically you’ll need to contact the vendor where it was purchased to inquire about warranty, as they would be able to start the warranty process through the distributor where they get their products.

Vendor warranty policies will sometimes vary. Surety matches the factory warranty to users for items purchased through our store, but you would need to verify with the original vendor how they handle it. How long ago was it purchased?

June of 2019, however I purchased it on eBay from a liquidation vendor (it was NIB but I assume they’re NOT a distributor, plus it’s likely >1yr from manufacture date).

Guess I’ll reach out to SquareTrade and see if they can assist me.

Factory warranty may be longer than a year depending on the date code:

https://www.nortekcontrol.com/support/customer-service/warranty-returns/

But that is usually irrelevant if purchased through a non-authorized reseller or liquidator. Liquidator sellers I am familiar with offer no warranty and factory warranty would generally not be usable in that case.

If you purchased an extended warranty on it through Squaretrade, that would definitely be the route to go.