Schlage Zwave lock issue with Qolsys panel

Had an issue with my strike plate and fixed jt. Was able to clear and reconnect my Connect. Showed up in my Qolsys IQ 2 panel and I was able to lock it from there. Flash forward a few hours and it won’t lock the panel. Is this because I need a repeater? Since it’s summer my thermostat is off so do I need to buy an additional AC device to act as a repeater?

The lock option has also disappeared from the alarm.com app on my iPhone.

One thing that was nice was that when I finally got the lock to show up on the panel was that it told me I needed a new battery which was a warning I couldn’t spot on the lock itself aside from the red X. Now I know if I get the red X when using my codes it’s probably due to low batteries.

A repeater is probably needed. Z-wave networks use repeating devices to improve the network strength and range. Having only battery operated devices (which is what it looks like you currently have) will result in a weak network, and you will likely have issues controlling devices depending on the distance.

I am not seeing the lock itself in your device list. Can you try Clearing that lock from the panel then re-adding it? Make sure the lock is within 6 feet of the panel when pairing.