Schlage BE469, Alarm.com Malfunction

I moved over to Surety a couple of months ago. I have 2 Schlage locks on my home. When I moved over, I removed them from my old system. The back door lock has always worked correctly. The front door lock would show on Alarm.com but would not allow you to unlock from the app or website. Today, I have removed it, factory reset it, and added 4 or 5 times. Currently, the deadbolt sits 2 feet from the NX8 4G zwave controller and shows up as a malfunction. Any idea on how to fix this? I unmount it, bring it to the zwave controller, I get a confirmation of it being deleted, it stops showing up on alarm.com, install it, factory reset it, go through the initial setup, uninstall it, bring it back to the zwave, add it, have it show up on alarm.com but it continues to show a misfunction. I am perplexed.

Just to clarify, is the NX8 a new panel, as in was the BE469 previously learned into it, or was it working through a different controller?

Interestingly the Lock is reporting neighbors and communicating even though it is in malfunction status. If the NX is not the original panel it was connected to there may be a compatibility concern here. I’ll check with Alarm.com.

The BE469 was previously and only learned to it. When I moved my account over, I removed it from my old 2G GSM and then learned it into my new one. Same with what I did with my other door. Thanks for your help.

Ahh, alright, the Z-wave radio for GE systems is located on the Alarm.com Cellular Module, so if you swapped that from 2G to a new one, that would be a new controller. Thank you for clarifying. I’ll check with Alarm.com to see if your Radio Version has any known incompatibilities with that model of lock.

Looks like the working lock is an FE599, is that correct?

You are correct. Works great.

Alright, for the BE469, can you check the manufacture date? It should be inside the battery housing I believe.

I’m told any locks with a date prior to 04212014 will have compatibility issues.

Sorry, forgot to look last night. Weird in that it worked with the 2G Z-Wave but not now. I will look tonight. Thanks again.