Scenes and garage doors & locks

I have a scene that makes sure my garage doors and locks are closed and locked

Sometimes though, I get an alert that my garage door is open or locks are unlocked and that it says they are unlocked and open on the ADC app

I have Schlege locks and Linear garage door openers

If my garage door or locks say open and they are in reality closed and locked, and the scene command issues a command to operate the lock and garage door, will the lock unlock and garage door open because it is issuing a command ?

Or do the locks and garage door know the difference between an open/unlock command vs a close/lock command vs just a command “to do the opposite of whatever states is showing” (even if it’s erroneous)

On a side note, not sure why my locks and garage doors show the incorrect state so often. I would say locks 20 percent of the time and garage door 15 percent of the time showing incorrect state

If my garage door or locks say open and they are in reality closed and locked, and the scene command issues a command to operate the lock and garage door, will the lock unlock and garage door open because it is issuing a command ?

No. Z-wave commands are not toggle commands, but independent “on” and “off” values. If you send a close command to a closed door, nothing should happen. This is the case with locks and lights as well.

It looks like you have performed a rediscover very recently. Any change?

Bumping this thread as i referred to this problem in another post