Rough start setting up new account

My new panel is unable to connect during the cell test (I’ve tried repeatedly). I tried logging into alarm.com, forgot the password, and all of the password reset requests result in this message in the browser:

Invalid Link

This link is expired or invalid. If you have already changed your password once with this link, please login with your new credentials, or try to send another “Forgot Password” request.

I called alarm.com, and they tried sending another reset request, which also had the same result. They referred me back to you…

I’m sorry for the difficulties. I have had issues with running a cell test shortly after the Alarm.com account was created. It may be worth trying again now that it’s been a while.

Also, you may want to try running a panel software update since you’re connected to WIFI, just to make sure you have the latest software.

Have you tried the “Log In To Alarm.com Now” button in system manager?

Thank you! - I’m now into alarm.com. Maybe it was the system manager or maybe the passage of time but that worked. Unfortunately I still can’t connect with lte… :slightly_frowning_face: It always times out. Suggestions?

Nevermind. I guess waiting resolved it. I’d guess it was a problem on the backend rather than on mine. The wifi test timed out once too… :roll_eyes:

It sounds like there may have been a registration communication hiccup with Alarm.com or the carrier, but yes typically that is resolved automatically. Glad to hear this was resolved for you!