Replacement Glass for IQ2 panel?

So when wall mounting, I went to snap it back in and it cracked the glass right down the middle.
Is there a replacement glass piece I can purchase for it? Or do I need to get a whole new panel?

If I do get a completely new panel, is there any way to transfer 100% everything over without setting everything up again?

Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately, a separate piece of glass for the screen is not available. In this case, a new panel would be required.

The good news is that it is possible to transfer panel programming, sensors, and users over to the new panel. Z-Wave devices and Image sensors would not be able to be transferred. Be sure to remove Z-Wave devices from the network before trying to pair them to the new panel.

To start the panel swap process, please contact customerservice@suretyDIY.com when you are ready. Note that the process can only be started during normal business hours.

Unfortunately, a separate piece of glass for the screen is not available. In this case, a new panel would be required.

The good news is that it is possible to transfer panel programming, sensors, and users over to the new panel. Z-Wave devices and Image sensors would not be able to be transferred. Be sure to remove Z-Wave devices from the network before trying to pair them to the new panel.

To start the panel swap process, please contact customerservice@suretyDIY.com when you are ready. Note that the process can only be started during normal business hours.

I have ordered a new IQ2+ panel. I will contact you guys to do the transfer once I receive it in a couple months. Thanks.

No problem! As stated above, be sure to contact customerservice@suretyDIY when you are ready to being the swap process.