Replace control panel in dealer supplied system?

Unhappily my dealer no longer supports my 2gig/alarm.com system and so I replaced a defective TS1 keyboard myself. Since the new TS1 is on firmware version 1.13, and the system was on 1.9, as expected the new TS1 did not pair. I upgraded the firmware on the control panel and on the existing TS1s to 1.13 and now the alarm and control panel work fine, but none of the TS1s will pair. You probably remember that other people have had exactly this problem, fixed only by replacing the control panel. See http://suretydiy.com/forums/topic/ts1-wont-relearn-after-firmware-update/page/2/

So if I buy a new control panel from you,

1. Can I unsnap the cellphone module from the old control panel and use it in the new one?
  2. Can I transfer service to you if my dealer releases my cellphone module ?
  3. If the dealer releases the module, does the system stop working until you pick it up? If so, how long is it out for?
  4. If I transfer service to you, can you back up the existing control panel before I remove it, and restore the settings to the new one?
  5. Do you think this plan will restore my ability to pair my keypads?
    Thanks.
    Andy

Let me tackle these in order-

1) Can I unsnap the cellphone module from the old control panel and use it in the new one? Yes. You should be able to install the module and antenna into a new panel.
2) Can I transfer service to you if my dealer releases my cellphone module ? Yes. Additional information that may be useful is available here.
3) If the dealer releases the module, does the system stop working until you pick it up? If so, how long is it out for? It will be disconnected from a central station and remote access via a ADC powered account in-between disconnecting your old service and setting up new service. Orders are processed within one business day, but for a take over of service it usually is much faster. Our data entry team sets up the orders during business hours. The earlier in the day you’re able to submit your order the better.
4) If I transfer service to you, can you back up the existing control panel before I remove it, and restore the settings to the new one? If we set up service and you’re still using the old panel, we can attempt a back up and panel swap. You’ll need to email customerservice@suretyDIY.com or Live Chat us to initiate the process. Follow up instructions will be provided.
5) Do you think this plan will restore my ability to pair my keypads? If the problem is in fact the same issue we discussed in the linked to thread, it should.

thank you. apologies for any double posting. it is an artifact of chrome on an ipad.

thank you. apologies for any double posting. it is an artifact of chrome on an ipad.