Renaming, Adding & Removing

Hello,

As the title says, I would like to find the information on Renaming, Adding and Removing Sensors as well as panic buttons/Keyfobs.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Also, I would like to know, how do I remove the current garages I have on Alarm.com? I moved to a new house that only has 1 garage and would like to start fresh on that part as well.

Thank you.

Adding sensors would depend on the sensor models. Exact instructions can be found on the forum or in video tutorials. What sensor models do you need instructions for?

Remove a sensor:

Sensors can be named in two places. One, in the panel while programming. Use the voice descriptor options in the quick programming guide to name the sensor in your panel. Two, you can rename sensors in a more specific way however you want in Alarm.com. Log into your account and access the sensors page.

how do I remove the current garages I have on Alarm.com?

If you need a Liftmaster Gateway removed from your account, our customer service can assist. Send an email to customerservice@suretyDIY.com to request the garage gateway removed from the account.

Thank you for the quick reply. I have the 2GIG thin door sensors. I would be adding a few more and renaming current ones. Just wanted to make sure.

Thank you.

DW10 as a door:

DW10 as a window: