Recessed door sensor offline

My recessed door sensor keeps going offline. I recently deleted the old sensor (by going in and removing the senor # only)purchased a new sensor and went back into the panel and added/learned the new sensor. However it still does the same thing, it is good for about an hour then goes offline. The door itself will still chime when opened and closed but the panel doesn’t acknowledge it as being online ?

Offline is a common trouble condition meaning the panel has not received consecutive heartbeat supervisory signals from the sensor. Supervision signals are typically the first noticed communication problem with sensors when signaling is borderline low.

A description of this condition and steps to resolve can be found below:

Ok , so the device has been power cycled, but it does the same thing it will recognize the device for an hour or so then it loses its supervisory status. Again it still chimes but is not recognized. Im not sure if the TS2 (the smaller 2gig panel) recognizes sensors but that is about 6 feet away from the door and the main panel. I do have a z wave operated light switch that is within 3 feet of that sensor, but this problem just started happening recently. For years there was no issues with this sensor and the z wave switch.

Ok , so the device has been power cycled, but it does the same thing it will recognize the device for an hour or so then it loses its supervisory status.

This just means that it is not sending supervision events (the panel is not receiving them) within the first supervision interval.

Im not sure if the TS2 (the smaller 2gig panel) recognizes sensors but that is about 6 feet away from the door

It does not. The main panel contains the sensor radio.

I do have a z wave operated light switch that is within 3 feet of that sensor,

The door sensor does not use Z-wave as a communication method, the switch would have to positive or negative effect on the sensor.

However, which sensor are you referring to in this case? What is the name of the sensor?

Note that you have both a door sensor and a door lock named the same thing (Front Door). The only device in your list which shows a malfunction currently looks like it is an Image Sensor named Entry.

None of your doors currently show an offline malfunction, though one of the two devices named Front Door have had some malfunction events in the past.

I meant to add the main panel is 25 ft away.

Thank you for the help. I realized it was the image sensor not the the front door. Probably should have named it differently, but anyway i went ahead a removed the sensor and that fixed the problem. I just noticed the front doorbell is flashing red and green . Do you happen to have the install instructions for the doorbell so i can try to troubleshoot that issue ?

Looks like you are referencing the SkyBell Slim, correct?

Flashing Red Green indicates that the camera is in Wi-Fi Access Point mode. From that stat you can Connect to the camera’s temporary networand use the Customer app to re-add the camera.

Physical Installation Instructions if necessary

Ok so i deleted the doorbell and i am attempting to re add however it keeps telling me that customer doesn’t have authority to add device ?

Disregard somehow it let me add the doorbell back onto my account. Thanks for your help.

There can be a short delay in when the registration clears. Glad to hear this was resolved.