Reason Why I’m happy with surety

Hey guys I want to share with u all why I’m so happy that I’m with surety today I called the old alarm company to confirm that my last location would be disconnected today so that tommorow I can activate my grandmothers house with u all and got chewed out by the company over that I was leaving and this and that but yet they exspect u to stay and be treated like that nope not how it works alarmgrid is the worst company I have ever heard of

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear you are happy with your experience with Surety so far! We always try to make it easy for you to get started, easy to use the service, and if you decide to do so, easy to leave as well.

I love everything about surety and I love the response time for the monitoring center my mother sat the fire alarm off the other day and she called me about well while on the phone the monitoring center care over the panel really quick I love fast response and that’s what i look for specially if my mother ever would need her medical alarm I can trust that surety will right there to answer and assist with dispatching and letting me and father know if somthing would happen

3 Likes