Radio not responding - urgent fix needed

I received a message saying “Radio Not Responding” while I was away and the system was armed. It continues to be there two days after submitting a support ticket. I ran the cellular test at the panel and it failed. Could you please help me fix this ASAP?

What panel r u using?

Can u provide a pic of the panel or name of the panel if the system has a 3g communicator or CDMA this is likely the issue as 3g and CDMA shut down is happening within the next year so this would require depending on the system either upgrade the communicator or even replace the panel if it’s the IQ gen 1

It’s an iqpanel 2 running software version 2.6.1

Just upgraded the software based on a response I got after posting, and after panel reboot, the issue persists

So it looks like you are referencing a reply to a support ticket we sent through Alarm.com yesterday. It was recommended to update the firmware. If that was successful that means you can reach the Qolsys servers over internet, but not the ADC account, which is odd.

Can you power down your panel for a full 20 minutes? Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down. After at least 20 minutes, power back up.

How long is the power cable for your panel? What gauge cable is being used?

Thank you. Powering it down for 20 minutes solved the issue. I am using the cable you guys supplied when I bought the panel from you.

Alright, that’s great news. Thank you for confirming!