Rachio Offline - but is online. How to log out?

I’m having some issues with my Wifi that I am currently working on.

I had an issue the other day where one of my Nest Thermostats showed offline. Even though checking the Thermostat in house, in the Nest App, and the Alarm.com app showed online and working. However, the ADC website showed offline. Doing a search on the forums here, the fix was to log out of Nest for the alarm.com connection (which I could only find the option through the Nest desktop website). Then rejoin. That fixed the issue.

Well now my Rachio shows as offline. In the morning is was offline, its been reconnected and online for most of the day, but everywhere in ADC, ADC app, it still shows offline. I tried to refresh it, and still shows offline. I’m guess it will be the same fix that I did for Nest. However, I haven’t been able to find where to go to break the link for Rachio and then be able to relink it in ADC. Could you guys point me to the right direction on how to do that? Thanks!

Well now my Rachio shows as offline. In the morning is was offline, its been reconnected and online for most of the day, but everywhere in ADC, ADC app, it still shows offline.

I’m not seeing an offline or malfunction message for that device. Can you confirm it still shows up this way?

If need be we can log the account out of Alarm.com so that you can re-link, but I want to make sure it has not resolved itself here, or if you found an alternate cause.

Late last night it reconnected on ADC. It was after 8 hours of it being online. Is there that great of a lag between the two?

Late last night it reconnected on ADC. It was after 8 hours of it being online. Is there that great of a lag between the two?

“Offline” in ADC means that a status or other communication was missed or not acknowledged. We have noticed in another case a delay between this resolving for the Rachio and the Rachio account updating in Alarm.com. We’ve only seen it with regard to the offline message.

We’ll let Alarm.com know that it was experienced here so they can view this as an example.

If you notice something again, please let us know times it occurred and we will forward to ADC. You should not need to re-link Rachio to resolve an offline message though.