Quick exit on ADC app

Is there a way to use quick exit on the ADC app on my phone? Right now I only see it as an option on the panel. If I am upstairs, it would be easier to use the app vs go downstairs to hit quick exit and then go upstairs to open the door to let the dogs out for 90 seconds.

Also, I’m having the opposite issue with scenes. I currently can only choose scenes on the app but not on the paneI. How do I enable choosing scenes on the panel? Thanks!

No, quick exit is only available on the panel.

To enable scenes on the panel, navigate on the panel to Settings > Advanced Settings > Installer Code > Installation > Installer Settings > Scenes Support.

Once enabled, wait a few minutes, you will be able to select which scenes show up on your panel in the Alarm.com website by configuring the scene and selecting the “Show on Panel” checkbox.

Darn it, thanks. I just realized I can’t enable scenes on the control panel because we have partitions enabled. Weird that you can still use scenes on the app with partitions but not on the panel. Maybe someday they will make both of these functional on both the app and the panel.