Questions Getting Started

The location will not have a POTS or IP phone, and I am planning to use the DSC HSM2955 PowerSeries Neo Two-Way Audio Module as the Location Contact.
Once installed, will your 24/7 monitoring service be able to contact the location (as first contact) using the DSC Two-Way Audio Module?

I will need to complete testing sometime between Feb 16 and Feb 23. Will I have any trouble scheduling an appointment for testing with this timeframe?

Will you provide me with an Insurance Certificate?

I will be using a (brand new) DSC TL880LTVZ alarm.com Communicator. What steps are involved in the signup process, and how long does it take?

Happy to help!

Once installed, will your 24/7 monitoring service be able to contact the location (as first contact) using the DSC Two-Way Audio Module?

Two Way Voice is an optional feature for any Gold Interactive subscription with 24/7 Monitoring. If you choose to include two way voice, yes, it is used as the first contact method for burglary and fire signals. You can see standard operating procedure for central station calls here.

I will need to complete testing sometime between Feb 16 and Feb 23. Will I have any trouble scheduling an appointment for testing with this timeframe?

To clarify, you needn’t schedule any appointment. Testing would be performed by you whenever you wish. If your subscription includes 24/7 monitoring, you will have access to a 24 hour phone line to contact operators in order to place your account on test mode/remove it from test mode (test mode just means operators won’t dispatch on signals) and to check the signals that were received by the central station.

Will you provide me with an Insurance Certificate?

For users with 24/7 monitoring, an insurance certificate can be downloaded at any time from the subscription page in your suretyDIY account dashboard. Click Alarm Subscriptions, view the active subscription, and click Insurance Certificate.

I will be using a (brand new) DSC TL880LTVZ alarm.com Communicator. What steps are involved in the signup process, and how long does it take?

With an unregistered Alarm.com communicator you would only need to purchase service on our website. After ordering you will be directed to fill out a form which collects the necessary details for account processing.

Orders are processed by our team Monday-Friday during business hours and orders for service alone are typically done quickly same day. After you will receive a Welcome email with instructions to connect and get started specific to your panel model.

Once you have received the Welcome email, your account is ready to go and you can follow the instructions to connect to service any time after. The initial connection process takes roughly 20 minutes.