Questions Getting Started

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding purchase and activation.

If i was purchased today and didn’t want to activate and install for 3 weeks does the service start today or when i activate it?

Also do you offer payment plans for the equipment?

Finally do you charge anything for add on’s and sensor changes?

Thank you

If i was purchased today and didn’t want to activate and install for 3 weeks does the service start today or when i activate it?

Service starts when the order is processed (and shipped) by our team. If you order service with a new system and communicator, your system is preprogrammed, linked to your service account and tested. You can purchase equipment without ordering service, (but it would not be programmed, would need to be programmed locally) and then just order service by itself later when you want to get started.

Also do you offer payment plans for the equipment?

No, suretyDIY is month to month service, no contracts or financing at this time. You can purchase Alarm.com compatible equipment from any vendor and use suretyDIY service if you wish, you are under no obligation to use equipment bought from our website.

Finally do you charge anything for add on’s and sensor changes?

Service plans and included features are found here, with the cost and availability of add-ons at the bottom of the page.

suretyDIY does not remotely program equipment, sensors may be changed around at any time you need, locally. If you do make a change to zone programming after first getting set up, just email customerservice@suretyDIY.com letting us know if your Zone descriptions have change so that we can update your central station records.