Questions about 2 gig alarm system

Hi,
want to install 2 gig alarm system. Basically, want a high tech system that I can control to some degree from my iphone 6. we will have it monitored by central station.
don’t need to turn on thermostats or lights, but want a good solid alarm system.
based on research to date think I want: 2 gig CP 21-345 E G C 2 panel

what other accessories needed to make this work?
receiver ? battery back up? ???
4- 2gig DW10 door/ window
3 2gig GB1 glass break
1 2gig panic button
1 2gig remote
2 2gig smoke/ heat

do I need a repeater? what is that? anything else I need to get this system up & running?

Have old Ademco system in now which will be removed.
thanks

Happy to assist!

This page here covers how to obtain service through suretyDIY utilizing a 2GIG GC2 (2GIG CP21-345E GC2) panel.

Control of your system would be available through your Smartphone, Tablet or PC via the Alarm.com back end service. We offer two service plans, Basic Interactive and Gold Interactive. Note that the Gold Interactive plan would be required for remote control of Z-Wave devices and Thermostats, so the Basic Interactive plan should be just fine.

A comparison of the two plans, as well as pricing and add ons can be found here. Each plan can be purchased with, or without, 24/7 Central Station Monitoring.

what other accessories needed to make this work? receiver ? battery back up? ????

The panel includes a backup battery. You will need an Alarm.com compatible 3G or better Cellular Module for the panel in order to communicate with Alarm.com and central station.

Beyond that, sensors needed would be on a case by case basis. While you do not need to purchase compatible products through us in order to use our service, you can find the 2GIG GC2 compatible sensors and devices that we carry here.

do I need a repeater? what is that? anything else I need to get this system up & running?

A repeater, such as the RE524X, would only be necessary if installed sensors are not communicating a strong enough signal. This would not be known until sensors have been learned into your panel and set up in their installation points.

Have old Ademco system in now which will be removed.
Depending on your existing Ademco set up, it would be possible to utilize existing hardwired sensors with the 2GIG GC2 Panel utilizing the 2GIG-TAKE-345 Superswitch takeover module. Note the takeover module is not compatible with wired life safety devices (you would need to purchase new Smoke/Co2 detectors)

If the Ademco system has any wireless sensors, they may be 5800 series HoneyWell wireless sensors. You will want to confirm the model numbers as they are likely already compatible with the 2GIG GC2 panel.