Question on z-wave door lock and ADC app

I am curious, I have been searching for this info and I can’t seem to find an answer. I have IQ Panel on 1.6.2

If you have a deadbolt added to the IQ Panel, I know that you can see status and control the status of the lock from the alarm.com app. But what happens if you try to arm the system when a deadbolt is unlocked? If I recall correctly, if a sensor is open (door, window etc) and you arm from the ADC app it simply bypasses it - I think without warning you either which I’m not a fan of. We typically use the app to arm the system in the evening, so I’m trying to understand the behavior. Alternatively, is there a way to tell it to automatically engage all locks when you arm the system?

Alternatively, is there a way to tell it to automatically engage all locks when you arm the system?

You cannot have the panel protest arming based on a Z-wave device status, no. Z-wave devices do not internally affect the arming state in any way.

However, you could use Alarm.com scenes, setup on the website and run from the app or a homepage widget to create a one touch command to arm the system, lock all locks, turn out all lights, etc.

You can find this under emPower - Scenes.