Question on Alarm

When I open the laundry room door twice during the exit delay it does extend the delay by 60 seconds.

Hmmm only thing I can recommend is just wait to u get out of the house arm it from ur phone

When I open the laundry room door twice during the exit delay it does extend the delay by 60 seconds.

Ok. Thank you. Yes, so there appears to be a bug on your panel where Long Delay zones are not being treated properly in two instances. I cannot recreate on my IQ Panel 4 with the same firmware, but I don’t have all the same equipment as you. Qolsys is reviewing your panel logs at this time to determine the cause.

One option to work around this right now, I would consider switching the garage doors to function as notification only sensors (sensor group 25) so that they do not cause nuisance alarms.

Another option is disable the door from the garage to the house where the garage doors r set

Ok, thank you. Please let me know the result of their investigation.

Tuesday, 07 December 2021, 05:58AM -08:00 from Jason via Surety Support Forum notification@support.suretyhome.com:

It’s been about a month since Qolsys was sent the system logs for the exit delay bug on my system. I am wondering if there is any progress. Please let me know.

I don’t have any update on it, other than I had another conversation with a separate Qolsys rep. They were trying to confirm the exact details again since the issue is so strange. It appears a bug with that sensor type. They are still working on this.

Hello, wondering if any progress in figuring out the lack of extension of exit delay with trigger of DSC PG9303 door sensor. Please let me know. Thanks…

I haven’t heard anything. I just pinged them on that again.

Any answer to your pinging them?

They did respond with some questions, we are still troubleshooting and we are testing it to try and recreate.

OK thanks for the update… I appreciate it !

Any update on this issue?

No update on this specifically from Qolsys, though a firmware update was released and it would be good to test as there were many changes.

Are you able to confirm the same issue on 4.1.0 firmware?