Question for a non account

I will this evening I have been nosy and looked at the whole system and can’t seem to find a normal looking receiver there a device on the wall in the closet it’s looks like a small phone jack box almost but has an antenna coming out of it but also has a red light on it

I went through the whole building last night doing my security walk through and came up with 69 sensors and that covers the whole building door sensors 5 motions 14 Glass Breaks 17 smokes 27 4 co detectors and 3 panic buttons 1 for each check in window and 1 for check out window

Prob went over board but want to make sure the system is set up perfectly and covers the building properly I know current there is 4 motions on the front alarm back alarm is 2 motions the windows all have shock sensors on them but non r hooked up to my acknowledgement and then smokes

Be sure to verify which sensors are wireless vs wired and which frequency they use (GE, Honeywell, etc.) If you have translators there you might have a mix of sensor types.

That whole system is just set up weird and the company there paying won’t fix anything they tried to get them to replace the equipment they won’t do that either so idk What’s up but for what I’m gonna price for them is a whole new system replacing all sensors and everything

Alright. The difference in price can be quite significant if you have sensors you can reuse. Let us know if you have any questions. If you can post photos of the device you’re unsure of we can verify if it is a receiver.

Ok will do know the motion detectors will have to replaced cause they barley detect at all do and smokes I’m not sure of if they even work so I’m gonna just price out to replace the whole system and have brand new system all together so that we know what’s what