Question about Switching to Surety

I currently have a working GE/Interlogix Concord Hybrid/Concord system, model 60-734-01, using 319.5 MHz wireless sensors. The system is currently monitored over a Verizon copper telephone line, but Verizon is discontinuing copper service at my home in November.

I would like to keep the existing Concord system and convert it to Alarm.com using an AT&T LTE communicator. Verizon cellular service is not usable at my location, so I specifically need AT&T.

Can Surety currently activate a new/unregistered Alarm.com CD-411-US-AT (or the appropriate current AT&T LTE communicator) on my Concord for new service in 2026?

I have the installer/programming code and can access System Programming.

I want Alarm.com app access plus 24/7 professional central-station monitoring with police and fire dispatch.

Before I purchase a communicator, could you please confirm:

  1. The exact AT&T LTE communicator/model I should purchase for this Concord.

  2. Whether you can activate that communicator for a new Surety account today.

  3. Whether any SuperBus gateway/interface or other hardware is required in addition to the communicator.

  4. Which Surety plan provides Alarm.com remote access plus professional police/fire monitoring, and the current monthly cost.

  5. Whether there are any Concord firmware/version requirements I should verify before purchasing the communicator.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, thanks for the detailed rundown!

Unfortunately the 60-734-01 is the original Concord panel, and the Alarm.com LTE module only works with Concord 4.0 and up, so the CD-411-US-AT won’t work with it.

The good news is you can keep your existing 319.5 MHz sensors. The Qolsys IQ Panel 5 comes in an AT&T version (IQP5018), and you can add the 319.5 MHz legacy radio card when ordering.

The IQ Panel 5 comes with the Surety Complete plan, which includes the Alarm.com app. Adding professional monitoring gives you 24/7 police, fire, and medical dispatch, with the first month of monitoring free. Service is month to month, and you can change your plan anytime:

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for confirming that my 60-734-01 is the original Concord and therefore can’t use the Alarm.com LTE communicator.

Before I place an order, I’d like to confirm the replacement configuration I’m considering:

• Qolsys IQ5 Hub with AT&T cellular
• 319.5 MHz legacy radio card
• IQ Hardwire 16F (QS7133-840)
• 12V backup battery for the Hardwire 16F
• Qolsys QS5130-840 319.5 MHz smoke/heat detector

I plan to reuse my existing GE/Interlogix 319.5 MHz wireless door/window sensors (primarily model 60-362N), my existing 319.5 MHz motion detector, and a recently installed Ecolink TX-E201 319.5 MHz door/window sensor.

I also have a recently installed WBOX/ADI PRO 0E-WALLSIREN, rated 6–12 VDC and approximately 400 mA at 12V. I’d like to retain it using the IQ Hardwire 16F rather than the more expensive PG9WLSHW8.

Could you please confirm:

  1. That these existing 319.5 MHz sensors will work with the IQ5 Hub when equipped with the 319.5 MHz legacy radio.
  2. That the IQ Hardwire 16F can properly power/control my 12V, ~400 mA WBOX siren.
  3. That the QS5130-840 smoke/heat is appropriate for monitored fire protection with this configuration.
  4. That Surety Alarm with professional monitoring ($19/month) provides the Alarm.com app, AT&T cellular communication, and 24/7 central-station police and fire dispatch, without requiring the Home or Complete plan.
  5. Whether there is anything else I need to purchase for this installation (power supplies, batteries, mounting hardware, etc.).

Finally, my objective is the least-expensive sensible upgrade that eliminates my Verizon copper line, retains as much of my existing equipment as possible, provides AT&T cellular plus Wi-Fi/Alarm.com, and gives me professional police/fire monitoring. If there’s a less expensive configuration you recommend that accomplishes all of that, please let me know before I order.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Brian