Question about Central Station Monitoring

Hello

what if I don’t have a central station included in my plan and the system was armed and a door was open will it call me and then call the police or I need a central station for that?

Best Regards

Welcome to the forum, we are happy to assist!

Contact of local authorities by operators would require 24/7 Central Station Monitoring. If you opt to not include monitoring you would instead just use Alarm.com notifications to self monitor. You would need to contact police or appropriate authorities if you do not have 24/7 Monitoring.

With or without 24/7 Central Station Monitoring you have access to set up custom notifications based on the equipment tied to your system. These notifications can be sent as text message, push notification, and/or email. The notifications are generated based on the triggers and filters you choose. You can find more information on the difference between using self monitoring or using 24/7 Central Station Monitoring here.

Monitoring can be added or removed from an existing subscription at any time. Should you have a service subscription through suretyDIY and are looking to add 24/7 Central Station Monitoring, please contact customerservice@suretyDIY.com.