Question about Alarm.com Cameras

Do the ADC-V722W Camera’s require 110 AC Power?

I would also like to record 24-48 hours of constant video from the external camera’s that i have. Can
I do that with the alarm.com cloud platform or do I need the video stream recording device. How
many cameras will it record?

Happy to assist!

Do the ADC-V722W Camera’s require 110 AC Power?
The ADC-V722W includes a 12VDC power supply
I would also like to record 24-48 hours of constant video from the external camera’s that i have. Can I do that with the alarm.com cloud platform or do I need the video stream recording device. How many cameras will it record?

The SVR is meant for 24x7 recording and supports up to 4 Cameras. Which cameras are you looking to utilize and how many?

In addition to the SVR, Alarm.com Cloud Video will be required as well. The level of which would be dependent on how many cameras you are looking to utilize. Pricing and add-ons can be found here

I have two V720’s and I would add two V722W’s. I’m assuming these are an upgrade over the 720’s.
How much does the SVR run. I couldn’t seem to find it on your online store.

The 722Ws offer 1080p recording, however the 722W lacks the ethernet connection option that the 720W has.

With regards to the SVR, we do not carry that item but it can be found from a variety of retailers online. Here is one and here is another.